17 July 2009

Update on life

Well, our computer is finally fixed and I am now able to post pics :) Yea!!! Also, we just got back from vacation. We spend four days wheelin on the Rubicon Trail down by South Lake Tahoe, which was absolutly gorgeous!!!! This was our first experience camping with Greyson. The first day or so was a little rough. He didn't take well to not being able to sleep in his own crib and his feeding and meal times were thrown off a tad. But by the end of the trip we were all getting the hang of it, wouldn't you know it :) We rested at home for a day and then went up north to visit my sisters family and their new little bundle of absolute gorgeous joy ;) It was fun to chat with my sister and watch Greyson and his cousins play together. All in all it was a wonderful time had by everyone!




Gabe, Greyson and I at the Rubicon Trail!









Greyson LOVES Wheelin'!








SA-WEET!





Yes this is the trail....and Yes I am driving :)







Beautiful!








My Newest Niece, Reese! Isn't she gorgeous?






My two other gorgeous nieces, Eden (in the front) and Ava!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aahhh! That driving looks scary! We loved having you so much-please come back soon. :) The girls love their little cousin.