25 March 2009

Good Times

My sister and her two girls came for a visit for the whole week last week. It was soooo nice to be able to spend some time with her and the little ones. It seems funny that I, being the eldest, am constantly asking her, my little sis, for advise on baby stuff. But she is more of an expert than I at this point ;) She has a three year, a one year old and one baking in the oven. We had a nice time visiting and swapping advise and recipes. Now, I have spent the last couple of days trying to catch up around our house. Lots to do! Greyson is still doing an excellent job of going to sleep at 7pm and staying asleep until 5:30-6:30am. Praise the Lord for answered prayers! Yea! Now I feel much better having been able to get some sleep and I have a lot more energy and patients. Well its Greysons breakfast time and I'm off to get him some rice cereal and some sort of fruit. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Tawn, you're sweet. We always love seeing you guys soon? :)