11 March 2009

Yea Wednesday!

Yes! We are finally over the sickness that had been going around. I think it was a touch of the flu. I came down with it as well as my father and some friends. Now, I can start enjoying the beautiful sunshine that we have here in the valley! Tonight is Wednesday night and Gabe and I listen to Pastor Jon Courson on the radio. We are studying Revelations! If you would like to study with us here is the web site to log onto it http://www.joncourson.com . What an exciting time we live in today. The coming of Christ is near! I just get so excited to read Revelations and study it, I can't wait! Gabe and I would love to go out to church, but Greyson gets very fussy at that time of night if we are out and about. He needs structure and a schedule. :) So, we are blessed to be able to listen to it on the radio and then we go out to church on Sunday mornings. Have a blessed Wednesday!

No comments: