02 March 2009

Monday Morning

This weekend was very fun as hubby's family came in from out of town. We had a nice relaxing visit with his parents and sister and it was nice to have a little break from the little one once in a while so I could get a few things done ;) Yea! We took a little trip out to the Butte Creek Mill where I bought some freshly ground whole wheat flour and some old fashioned oats. I love going out to the mill to look around at all of the yummy items they have to purchase at their store. Now I can continue to look for the perfect homemade whole wheat bread recipe I've been searching for. I think I have tried about five different bread recipes so far and have not found a recipe yet that hubby and I both enjoy enough to make it our basic "go to" bread. So, now on to getting some things done around the house....

~Wash Bedding Laundry
~Wipe down all Kitchen Appliances
~Wipe down Washer & Dryer
~Make monthly dinner menu
~Excercise
~Start Roomba in Living Room

No comments: