04 December 2008

First Post

Hello friends and family! This is my first ever blog post. I'm not quite sure what to say but I am sure in the following months I will get used to rambling on about my daily life....and what a blessed life I have! Hubby is working hard today and the little one and I have played with toys, sang our ABC's, counted to 10, and sang a couple of songs. I know, I know he is only 3 months but hey, it's never to early to start! His favorite song is "I've got the joy". He just smiles and laughs and kicks his little legs. He can't seem to get enough. Hopefully soon I will get the hang of this blogging and I will post a picture or two of him. Other than that I have been trying to get some housework done but somebody doesn't like to be by himself in the lest (the little one). So, it has been a little frustrating trying to get anything done. If anyone has any advise I would gladly like to hear it! OK, well I need to go get some dinner started for hubby.

2 comments:

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hi there! Amber said you just started a blog so I thought I would pop in and say Hi.

Looking forward to some cute photos of 'your little man' :)

Anonymous said...

Tawny, I love your blog! It helps me feel more in touch with you guys, and all your new mom experiences. I can't wait to hold Greyson again and hear him laugh :)