06 December 2008

Sickies

Yesterday was a very productive day! I was able to get some house cleaning and cooking done but only at the expence of the little one not feeling very well. :( He was pretty lethargic and slept all afternoon and when he was awake he sounded very congested and horse. In fact, last night, he slept for 4 hrs, ate, and then slept another 5 hrs. He has never slept that long! Then this morning hubby woke up with a touch of the flu bug. So he is in bed trying to sleep through it. My poor guys! I just hope we don't keep passing two different sicknesses back and forth. Needless to say we won't be putting up any Christmas decorations today or going Christmas shopping as we had planned. We will be staying at home recovering with some yummy homemade turkey noodle soup. I made a big pot last night and had put the leftovers in the freezer. I pray that the Lord will give me strength and good health to take care of my family.

No comments: